Nothing says love more than a home cooked meal. Show Mum how much you care with one of our spectacular centrepieces.
Here are Jerome’s tips & tricks to really impress Mum this Mother’ Day.
Crown Roast of Lamb
- preheat oven to 90C and cook on a rack in a roasting tray for 1 1/2 hr
- to brown, crank the oven to the highest setting and cover the exposed bones with foil
- check every 5 mins and it’s ready when the meat reaches 54C
- rest for 15mins.
Whole Aylesbury-cross Duck
Pork Rack Roast
- take out of the fridge 2hrs before cooking
- start with a really hot oven (about 220C) for 15 mins and then turn it down to 170C to cook through for a further 30 – 45 mins depending on your taste