When cooked, the cutlet produces a sweet richness from the bone to fat ratio.
- Gamekeepers Pork Cutlets (1.2kg)
- Olive Oil / Vegetable Oil Blend
COOKING YOUR GAMEKEEPERS PORK
- Start by bringing pork to room temperature.
- Get an oiled frying pan nice and hot.
- Season first and cook for 3 minutes on each side, until caramelised.
- Then turn down the heat to low and cook for a further 8 minutes on a low temperature, depending on preferred doneness.
- Serve with your favourite seasonal sides.
Taken from part of the loin near the spine of the pig, the cutlet produces a pleasing sweet richness from the bone to fat ratio.
Sourced from Victoria's premier pork farmers network, supporting "Sow Stall Free" breeding practices and the highest certified standards in ethical and sustainable farming.
This is an inspirational guide only; recipe details and cooking information are a freestyle cooking process and are not to be taken as exact. Finished results may vary, if looking for a detailed cooking guide we recommend searching for more options on Google.