Also known as the King's cutlet, has a rich flavour, with beautifully pink meat and a deeply caramelised crust.
- Gamekeepers Free Range Lamb Cutlets (8 pieces 480g)
- Olive Oil / Vegetable Oil Blend
COOKING YOUR GAMEKEEPERS LAMB
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat until very hot.
- Brush the cutlets with oil and season with salt.
- Sear for 2-3 mins on each side to get that lovely golden meat (it will depend on the thickness of the cutlet).
- Remove from the pan and rest for 5 mins before serving.
The King's cutlets, as they are sometimes called, because of the richness of flavour from being grass-fed, and the tender mouthfeel of the meat. The other special part is their nutritional value, as an excellent source of omega-3 fats and vitamin B12.
Sourced from the principal network of prime grass-fed lamb farmers, who meet the criteria of ethically farmed practices and take care to minimise their impact on the environment.
Image credit and thanks to: Nga - IG @littlechingy
This is an inspirational guide only; recipe details and cooking information are a freestyle cooking process and are not to be taken as exact. Finished results may vary, if looking for a detailed cooking guide we recommend searching for more options on Google.