For comfort food on a winters night, bring out the lamb shank recipes... this is how we love to cook ours
- Gamekeepers Free Range Lamb Shanks (1kg)
- 150ml red wine
- 500ml beef stock
- 1TB tomato paste
COOKING YOUR GAMEKEEPERS LAMB
- Toss the shanks in flour and brown them off.
- Then cook in sautéed onion, garlic, celery and diced carrots until golden.
- Deglaze with red wine, beef stock and tomato paste and cook slowly over 2 hours.
- Serve with creamy mash potato, roast vegetables, caramelised brussel sprouts or broccolini!