From the eye muscle of the lamb loin, also know as the saddle, makes this a lean and delectable cut.
- Gamekeepers Free Range Lamb Noisette (rolled & tied 1kg)
- Olive Oil / Vegetable Oil Blend
COOKING YOUR GAMEKEEPERS LAMB
- Bring the lamb to room temperature before you cook (1 hr).
- Heat oil in a large pan and caramelise over high heat for 2 mins on each side.
- Then place them in the oven at 180°C and cook for 25 mins. This should give you just pink, medium-rare doneness.
- Rest the lamb for 10 mins before serving.
Note: Cooking times can vary, for lamb cooked rare leave in oven for approx. 20 mins, for well-done cook for approx. 35- 40 mins at 180°C.
Image credit and thanks to: Nga - IG @littlechingy