The larger size quail brings a plump juicy breast and sweet tender wing meat.
- Gamekeepers Jumbo Quail (1.2kg)
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil / Vegetable Oil Blend
COOKING YOUR GAMEKEEPERS QUAIL
- In a hot pan, with oil and butter, sear off the well-seasoned skin of the breast, while you preheat to oven to 190°C.
- Place the whole pan in the oven to roast for 12 mins.
- Rest for 2-3 mins and serve.
The larger size quail brings a plump juicy breast and sweet tender wing meat. With a subtly gamey flavour it has 4 times the amount of Vitamin C as chicken and has more iron than beef. This little bird packs a punch for its weight and size.
Our jumbo quail is sourced from one of Australia's expert producers of this specialty game product, farming in the most native environment, and maintaining sustainable farming practices.
This is an inspirational guide only; recipe details and cooking information are a freestyle cooking process and are not to be taken as exact. Finished results may vary, if looking for a detailed cooking guide we recommend searching for more options on Google.