Duck Maryland is so versatile, you can confit, roast, slow cook and much more. This is how we love to roast our duck.
- Gamekeepers Duck Maryland - Leg Bone In (1kg)
- Olive Oil / Vegetable Oil Blend
COOKING YOUR GAMEKEEPERS DUCK
- Heat oil in a pan, sear the duck legs, skin-side down over medium heat until the skin turns golden and gives out some oil.
- Then simply roast at 180'C for 45mins. The meat will be firm but juicy and full of flavour.
- Perhaps serve with a lovely fresh crunchy salad of wafer-thin slices of fennel, some fresh orange segments and sprigs of dill.
The beauty of duck is to have it when it's so tender it falls off the bone, utter deliciousness, with moreish crispy skin. Our ducks are Aylesbury-crossed, sourced through our producer in Western Victoria.
This is an inspirational guide only; recipe details and cooking information are a freestyle cooking process and are not to be taken as exact. Finished results may vary, if looking for a detailed cooking guide we recommend searching for more options on Google.