These tenderloins are made by hand with Japanese Panko breadcrumbs, they give a super crunchy-crispy finish to the chicken.
- Hazeldene's Free Range Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins (1kg)
- Olive Oil / Vegetable Oil Blend
COOKING YOUR GAMEKEEPERS CRUMBED CHICKEN
- Cook in a non-stick pan, with enough oil for shallow frying.
- On a medium to high heat test the oil with a few breadcrumbs to see if it sizzles straight away.
- Fry the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to sit on some paper towel to drain.
- Season well, and serve with a cheek of lemon for some freshness.