For the sticky-ist kick ass marinade these pork ribs really deliver.
- Gamekeepers Pork Spare Ribs
- 3 tbsp of Gamekeepers Barbecue Meat Rub
2 tbsp of honey
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of Mirin
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
COOKING YOUR PORK RIBS
- Massage into the spare ribs and marinade for a min of 4 hrs, or overnight if possible.
- When it's time to cook them, bring them to room temperature, preheat the oven to 200'C and cook the ribs uncovered for 30 mins.
- Put tin foil over them, turn down the oven to 150'C and cook for a further 60 mins.
- You can garnish them with freshly cut red chilli, roasted sesame seeds, fresh coriander and fried Asian shallots.
- Let them rest uncovered for 10 mins, then get stuck in!
Our spare ribs are cut from the ends of baby back ribs and run along to the pig's breast bone and are slightly meatier, deliciously rich and full of sweet-savoury porky flavour. By creating a stress-free life for pigs, is what our network of farmers are dedicated to. This means all the animals are raised with ethical farming practices, including "Sow Stall Free" breeding practices.