Kangaroo is gamey meat, more pronounced savoury and bold meaty flavour than both lamb or beef.
- Paroo Kangaroo Sirloin - Backstrap (500g)
- Olive Oil / Vegetable Oil Blend
- Salt & pepper
COOKING YOUR GAMEKEEPERS KANGAROO
- Bring the meat to room temperature (1hr).
- Season both sides well with salt & pepper.
- In a hot pan with some oil, sear the kangaroo for 2 mins on one side.
- Then when you turn, reduce the heat to a medium to low heat and cook for a further 2-3 mins, then rest.
- It is best served rare.
Kangaroo is gamey meat, more pronounced savoury and bold meaty flavour than lamb or beef.
Our kangaroo is sourced from one of Australia's expert producers of this specialty game product, farming in the most native environment, and maintaining sustainable farming practices.
This is an inspirational guide only; recipe details and cooking information are a freestyle cooking process and are not to be taken as exact. Finished results may vary, if looking for a detailed cooking guide we recommend searching for more options on Google.